||Faculty Position Announcement（The Department of Agricultural Economics, National Taiwan University）
|Office||College of Bioresources and Agriculture--Department of Agricultural Economics
The Department of Agricultural Economics, National Taiwan University （NTU） is seeking outstanding scholars to fill in two full-time faculty positions starting from February 1, 2024.|
The positions are open for the rank of assistant professor, associate professor, or full professor. Qualified applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree by the date of appointment （postdoctoral experience is preferred）. The openings include a position in Environmental and Resource Economics, and a position in Agricultural Economics （Development, Production, Marketing and Managerial Economics）.
1. Cover letter （please specify the position and specialized area）
2. The Curriculum Vitae （indicating applying for an assistant, associate, or full professor）.
3. Official academic transcripts of the Ph.D. program （required if graduated after February 1, 2021）.
4. The list of publication records, one published representative journal article, and at least three other articles.
i. The representative journal article should be indexed in the SCI/SSCI and published within five years by the date of appointment （after February 1, 2019）. The applicant has to be either the first or corresponding author. Verification of co-author’s contribution to the applicant’s representative publication is required if this article is co-authored.
For those who apply for the assistant professor position with Ph.D. degree received within three years by the date of appointment （after February 1, 2021）, a complete version of the doctoral dissertation is acceptable as the representative article.
ii. Articles other than the representative one should be published within 7 years by the date of appointment （after February 1, 2017）.
5. Research plan （including ideas of collaboration with faculty members of the department）.
6. Teaching plan. Please refer to “Intermediate-to-long-term faculty recruitment plan on the department website.”
7. Non-Chinese speakers are welcome to apply （English is required）.
Applicants should submit five copies of the above documents by registered mail to the following address and they should be received by September 15, 2023:
Department of Agricultural Economics
National Taiwan University
No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 10617, Taiwan.
（Application documents will not be returned to applicants）
8. Two recommendation letters. Letters should be sent directly to the Department Chair, Dr. Hung-Hao Chang, by September 15, 2023.
TEL:+886-2-33662673 （Ms. Chu）
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org （Ms. Chu）
|Reader||Faculty/Staff, Student, Alumni, Others|