||"Qualitative Interviewing Workshop: Proposal for Sustainable Development Goals"成員招募
2020/12/29 上午 09:41:10
||教務處教學發展中心與日本神戶大學、三菱汽車公司辦理 SDGs 主題線上討論活動，歡迎同學踴躍報名，活動詳情如下說明:
"Qualitative Interviewing Workshop: Proposal for Sustainable Development Goals"
This workshop aims to provide an opportunity for students in Kobe University and National Taiwan University to develop English skills, problem-solving skills, interviewing skills, and collaborating skills. Participants will make a proposal for Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation to contribute to the SDGs.
Participants: 15 teams （up to 3 students for 1 team, from 1st year freshmen to master students） （We welcome students who would love to work together with teammates and enjoy qualitative interviewing research methods.）
Registration: December 18, Friday - January 8, Friday 17:00 （JST）
Acceptance Letter to be sent: January 18, Monday
Research Theme to be announced: January 25, Monday
Zoom Meeting （Q&A Session）: February 20, Saturday, 10:00-12:00 （JST）
Proposal Video Due: March 6, Saturday, 9:00 （JST）
Zoom Workshop: March 13, Saturday, 10:00-12:00 （JST）
Emiko Kihara （Associate Professor, Kobe University）
Marian Wang （Associate Professor, Konan University）
Satoshi Hashizume （Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation）
Dr. Meilun Shih and Ju-Shan Cheng （Center for Teaching and Learning Development, National Taiwan University）
- Participants will make a proposal for Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation to achieve a Sustainable Development Goal.
- Professor Marian Wang will show participants an instruction video about qualitative interviewing research methods （January 25）.
- Participants will post their video in a facebook group and exchange comments with each other.
- Satoshi Hashizume （Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation） will select one or two best presenters.
- We welcome both entries, individual entries and team entries. Also we are happy to match Kobe and NTU students for a team, when you do not find a partner. （For example, there is one team from Kobe University （1 Japanese, 1 Serbian）, who are looking for one more member in NTU. Let us know from individual entries, if you would like to make a team with Kobe student（s）.
- After this workshop, participants may apply for internships （from 3 months-） that Mitsubishi Fuso is starting to recruit next month. Usually there are a lot of international students working in Mitsubishi Fusos internship programs （using English）.
（Those who are looking for a parter, fill in this form. We will find a partner for you.）
Workshop website: https://www.solac.kobe-u.ac.jp/sup-englishseminar.html