||Faculty Position at Institute of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, NTU
|Office||College of Bioresources and Agriculture--Institute of Veterinary Clinical Sciences
The School of Veterinary Medicine at the National Taiwan University seeks applications for one full time faculty member at the rank of assistant professor or above in small animal medicine. Applicants must have clinical experience or have finished residency training. Professional experience in veterinary anesthesiology, cardiology or|
dermatology is preferred. The position includes responsibilities for undergraduate and postgraduate teaching. Faculty rank and salary are commensurate with the candidate’s professional qualifications. The position will start at August 1, 2020.
Minimum qualifications include Ph.D. degree and veterinarian certificate required for application include:
1. Four copies of curriculum vitae and one copy of ID card（or passport）
2. One copy of the degree certificate
3. One copy of veterinarian certificate of R.O.C. （or other country）
4. Three reference letters
5. Four copies of a representative publication
The publication must fulfill one of the following requirements.
（a） A full research article published after August 1, 2015 in a SCI-listed journal. The applicant must serve as the first author or the corresponding author for the article. A verification letter of the co-author’s contribution to the article should also be accompanied.
（b） The applicant’s Ph.D. dissertation finished after August 1, 2015.
6. Four copies of other publications within the past seven years （maximum five publications published after August 1, 2013）
7. Four copies of a publication list
8. One copies of the title and lecture outline of a teaching subject
9. Document of clinical experience in small animal medicine, such as certificate of residency training or diplomate certification
Application closing date will be February 27, 2020. Application inquiries and documents should direct to Ms. Hui-Chen, Chen. For more details and the Mandarin version of the application requirements, please visit our website at http://www.vm.ntu.edu.tw/DVM/
Ms. Chen E-mail: email@example.com
Tel: 886-2-33663762 Fax: 886-2-23661475
Address: School of Veterinary Medicine, National Taiwan University
No. 1, section 4, Roosevelt Rd., Taipei, 10617 Taiwan
|Reader||Faculty/Staff, Student, Alumni, Others|