||Faculty Positions Announcement - School of Forestry and Resource Conservation, National Taiwan University
|Office||College of Bioresources and Agriculture--School of Forestry and Resource Conservation
Faculty Positions Announcement|
The School of Forestry and Resource Conservation, National Taiwan University currently has an opening in " Ecosystem Functions in Forest Environment " area.
Position Type: Full-time Professor, Associate Professor, or Assistant Professor to commence on February 1, 2020.
A Ph.D. in the above mentioned area or related disciplines is required, preferably with teaching or postdoctoral experiences.
Qualified applicants are required to submit the following documents:
1. A curriculum vitae and a cover letter specifying the research focus and the rank applied i.e., Professor, Associate Professor, or Assistant Professor.
2. A certified photocopy of the Ph.D. diploma.
3. Applicants applying for the rank of Assistant Professor are also required to submit official graduate school academic transcripts photocopy not accepted.
4. A list of publications published after February 1, 2013, and four hard copies for each of the listed publications. Applicants applying for the rank of Assistant Professor are also required to submit four hard copies of Ph.D. thesis. Please designate one publication as the representative paper. The representative paper must be a journal research article published after February 1, 2015 in a SCI SSCI, A&HCI indexed journal, with the applicant either as the first or corresponding author. The selected representative paper must already be published in hard copy or in electronic form with specific volume and page numbers. Should there be one or more co-authors, a consent form must be signed by all co-authors and submitted along with the representative paper.
5. A summary of research accomplishments and future research objectives.
6. A teaching proposal.
[Teaching proposal should include at least one course syllabus of Forest Ecosystem Functions and Services, Forest Hydrology.]
7. Two letters of reference Email is acceptable.
Please mail the required documents in hard copy to the address below. The documents must be received by September 2, 2019.
Chair of Faculty Search Committee
School of Forestry and Resource Conservation, National Taiwan University
1, Section 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 10617, Taiwan
As the leading university in Taiwan, the National Taiwan University respects, appreciates, and encourages diversity.
|Reader||Faculty/Staff, Student, Alumni, Others|